Life Italia Eyeglasses NI 138 | Flexible Eyeglasses for Kids | Glasses with StrapSeptember 4, 2021
Miraflex Kids Glasses ERIC | Eyeglasses for 7-11 YearsSeptember 4, 2021
Life Italia Eyeglasses NI 136 | Flexible Eyeglasses for Kids | Glasses with Strap
These frames are manufactured in Italy with Life Italia’s innovative multi-flex hinge that can flex 270 degrees and jump back to its original shape. As these glasses are specially designed for children and teens, these are made of high quality, durable material and are perfect for activities and sports as they come with detachable straps.
Life Italia Eyeglasses NI 136 offers unsurpassed durability, a comfortable fit, and a great styling for kids and pre-teens. . Manufactured in Italy and featuring the innovative Multi-Flex hinge, Life Italia eyewear is perfect for kids that are tough on their glasses.
- The Multi-Flex hinge, constructed from medical rubber, can flex 270 degrees and jump back to its original position, offering unparalleled flexibility and durability.
- The dual injection frames, constructed from Swiss grilamid- an extremely light, shape-retaining, super durable polymer-and medical rubber, are hypoallergenic so parents can rest assured their kids aren’t putting any harmful chemicals in their mouth or on their skin.
- Each style comes with an adjustable safety strap to hold the frame in place, especially during sports and other physical activities. The result is safe, functional eyewear built to withstand the active lifestyle.
- Unlike other flexible eyeglass designs, Life Italia eyeglasses have arms that are bendable at the ear so that the frames can be worn without using the straps at regular times.
|Frame Bridge Size|
|Temple (Arm) Length||
|Color of the Frame|
|Age Group ( This is an approximate guide)|
|Type of Frame|
Use your temple-to-temple width to find the total frame width of your glasses. The total frame width of your glasses (both lens frames + bridge) should correspond as closely as possible to your temple-to-temple measurement.
- For example, if your temple-to-temple width was 132 millimetres , then you should look for a pair of glasses with a width in the 130–134 millimeters range