This service is available in Dubai & Sharjah
How does home try-on work?
If a product has a “Try before you buy” badging, it is eligible for our Home Try-On program ( Currently available for prescription sports goggles, prescription safety glasses, prescription swim goggles, and some clip-on eyewear). This program allows you to physically try on the goggles to assess the size and fit before you actually buy them.
Here’s what you need to do.
- Select the styles you would like to try ( up to 5 models)
- Contact us to express your interest in home try-out.
- Our associate will visit you with the selected goggles/eyewear for a free trial on a scheduled date and time.
- Make a final decision.
Which products are available for Home try-out?
At the moment, we offer home try-out for products from below categories.
How do I request a home try-out?
Simply contact us, preferably at our WhatsApp to request a home try-out for products from the mentioned categories. We will schedule a session and keep you updated about the date and time.
What happens after home try-out?
Once you select the right goggle, we will send the product link where you can select your choice of color ( if available), select the lenses and proceed to checkout. You can choose a convenient payment option between card payments and installments.
If you don’t like any of the products, it’s totally fine. There won’t be any charges for the session.
Our goal is to make your shopping experience as smooth and stress-free as possible.
So why wait? Select your favorite styles today and let us take care of the rest!
Terms & Conditions
- The timing of the try-out session will be based on the availability of free slots, and needs to be scheduled prior. Once we receive your request, we will confirm the availability of slots and contact you to schedule a mutually convenient time for the try-out session.
- Optic One reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the try-out session at any point, and will notify you about the change. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, Optic One will make every effort to provide you with an alternative try-out session at a convenient time.
- Optic One is not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur during the try-out session. It is your responsibility to ensure that the try-out session takes place in a safe environment.
- This service is available only in Dubai & Sharjah within the city limits at the moment.
- we might ask you for a copy of your glass-prescription before confirming the try-out.
- By scheduling a try-out session with Optic One, you agree to these terms and conditions.