Terms and Conditions
1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC controls this Site from the U.A.E. OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
2. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
3. TRANSACTIONS , REJECTIONS AND CANCELATION OF ORDERS. Prices at OpticOne will be as stated on the website. Prices and availability are subject to change at any time and without notice.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or delivery address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Optic One Opticals may refuse or reject any order at any time, refunding you (monies you have paid as per the Return policy) for the order, for reasons which include, but are not limited to, if you have not met the conditions specified at the time of the order, if your payment cannot be processed, if the ordered items or services are not available, or for obvious errors on the website or made in connection with your order in which case we will cancel your order.
4.PAYMENT CONFIRMATION. Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt.
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not countryspecific
6. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
7.LIABILITY Optic One Opticals LLC, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website) and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, revenue, reputation, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website, or the items, services or materials on such websites, including but not limited to unavailability of a item, item defect, quality and performance of a purchased item, loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
8. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
9. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
10.ERRORS & INACCURACIES. Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to item descriptions (includes but not limited to model details and size ) pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on OPTICONE.AE is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
11. COLORS. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our items that appear at OPTICONE.AE. We cannot guarantee that your computer’s monitor/ mobile screen display of any color will be accurate
12.NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
13.LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC has no control over these sites or the content within them. OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
14.COPYRIGHT POLICY. OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC or perfect these rights, titles or interests in OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC. Any communication or materials you send to OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. OPTIC ONE OPTICALS LLC is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
WARRANTY OF PRODUCTS. Frames & Sunglasses, excluding sale items, clearance sale items, swimming goggles, safety eyewear and sports eyewear are covered for one year warranty for any manufacturing defects. if you found out that there’s a manufacturing defect on the eyewear that you have purchased, please return the product to us to examine the product by our experts. If we detect a manufacturing defect on the product, either he product or the defective part will be replaced, based on the availability and scope of the warranty.
Pick Up & Delivery Service Terms & Conditions
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the packing is safe and secure while sending the glasses for fitting. Optic One will not be responsible for any damage to the eyeglasses caused by careless packing or transit.
- Please note that we accept any existing frames for lens replacement at the customer’s own risk. We have highly skilled technicians and advanced lab equipment, but sometimes worst things can happen while fitting lenses in an old frame because of wear and tear. Optic One will not be responsible for any damages that can occur while fitting the lenses during fitting due to the frames’ aging/wear and tear.
- If you need additional adjustment or alignment services for the eyeglasses, we can perform them at your own risk.
- Service Availability is subject to our partner courier service areas. Please talk to customer support for more details.
- Optic One reserves the right to accept or reject the request of the service.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.