Your satisfaction matters to us at Opticone. We strive to provide you with a seamless shopping experience while ensuring fairness for both our customers and our store. We have carefully crafted our return policy to instill confidence in your purchases. Please review our updated policy below:
- Return Timeframe: You can raise a return/refund/exchange request for products purchased online (from opticone.ae) within 7 days of receiving the products except for contact lenses. For contact lenses, the return time-window is 3 days . Special conditions for exchanging or returning contact lenses are outlined below. We believe this timeframe allows you sufficient opportunity to evaluate your purchase.
- Product Condition: To qualify for a return/refund/exchange, the product must meet the following conditions:
- The product must be unused, clean, undamaged, and complete with all of its parts and accessories.
- Some products come with security tags with unique numbers. This is to protect us from receiving counterfeit /replica products as returns. Products with
- Lens boxes and the original packaging must be unopened, sealed, undamaged, and in resellable condition.
- The complete goods must be returned without any missing components.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returned shipments if the product has been used or tampered with.
- Return Confirmation: Before sending the product back to us, please fill out the Return Request Form and await confirmation from our team. This step ensures that your return is processed smoothly.
- Transit Damage Responsibility: Please ensure that the returning product is appropriately packed and sealed to minimize the risk of damage during transit. Any damage that occurs in transit will remain your responsibility, and this policy will cease to be applicable in such cases.
- Prescription Lenses: When purchasing frames and prescription lenses together, the return and refund policy applies to frames only. Prescription lenses are custom-made based on specific individual requirements and cannot be re-used or resold. Therefore, lenses are not eligible for returns or refunds. We encourage you to consider your prescription carefully before placing an order.
- Non-Returnable Products:
- Please note that products labeled as “non-returnable” cannot be accepted for returns. We clearly indicate the non-returnable status on such products to avoid any confusion. Accessories, solutions and spare-parts too are non-returnable.
- For sunglasses -Please be aware that there may be slight variations in the color of the sunglasses lenses compared to the picture due to factors such as angle, reflections, and screen resolution differences. However, rest assured that we have taken utmost care to maintain the integrity of the original colors. Please note that these minor differences do not qualify as grounds for returns or exchanges.
- Products indicated as Final Sale merchandise ( labeled with ‘Final Sale’) are sold as-is and do not qualify for returns or exchange once sold. No warranty is offered on products with “final Sale ” label.
- Eyeglasses packages, which include the frame and free lens, are non-refundable and non-returnable once processed. This policy specifically applies to the following frame brands: Leon, K+ (K Plus), Miyama, and Berg.
- Contact Lens Returns: Contact lenses can only be returned if you received an incorrect power,or incorrect product ( a different product other than the ordered product , unless otherwise discussed and agreed) either due to an error on our part or if you ordered the wrong power. However, contact lenses must be returned in their unopened packages to be eligible for return/refund/exchange.
- Custom-made lenses are not eligible for return, unless due to manufacturing defects.
- Contact lens solutions and accessories are not eligible for return, unless due to manufacturing defects
- Special order lenses (Special orders or backorders refer to items that are not available with the supplier at the time of ordering, but the order will be processed after getting approval from customer.) Once the customer approves a special order and it is processed, the cannot be canceled, returned or refunded. Biofinity & Proclear XR series lenses are by default considered as special orders and this policy automatically applies upon placing an order.
- Price of Returns: The customer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning products for replacement for products ordered incorrectly. But if the customer simply want to return the contact lenses without opting for a replacement , we will deduct both shipping and return charges associated with the order and the rest will be refunded. However, if Optic One is deemed at fault as the seller, we will cover the costs of return shipping.
- Refund Method: Refunds will be issued through the original mode of payment. For Cash-on-Delivery (COD) orders, we are unable to provide cash refunds. Instead, a store credit will be added to your account, which can be used for future purchases. Please allow 8-21 working days for the refund to reflect in your statement.
- Return Process: To initiate a return/request, please complete the return/request form provided on our website. We will keep you informed about the status of your request throughout the process.
- Product Exchange: If you wish to exchange a product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the product you would like in exchange. We will deliver the new product to your address free of charge and pick up the original product from your location. Product exchanges can only be made within 7 days of the purchase of the original product and are limited to one exchange per purchase. Please note that no further exchanges, returns, or refunds will be provided once an exchange has been made. Additionally, in the case of exchanging for a product of lower value, no difference will be refunded.
updated on 18/05/23