Diesel Eyeglasses DL5379 | Men’s Rectangle Stylish Eyewear BlueAugust 21, 2021
Sports Basketball Goggles with Prescription – Large SizeAugust 27, 2021
Prescription Swimming Goggles for Adults | Large Size
This product is non-returnable & non-exchangable.
Prescription Swimming Goggles are important from a safety perspective—they allow you to correctly judge walls and avoid other swimmers, but also keep harmful irritants and chemicals like chlorine and its nasty step-brother chloramines from causing itchiness and bloodshot eyes.
- Super-soft seals provide a comfortable, cushioned fit around the eyes
- Large lens offers an immersive swimming experience
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to order the prescription swimming goggle with lenses?
Step 1. Choose your preferred color goggle.
Step 2. Choose the lens type .
Step 3. Scroll down and you can upload the soft copy of your prescription.
Step 4. Once the above steps are done, you can smile click on “Add to cart” and proceed to checkout.
- 1.60 Un-Coat: This is the most basic option which includes a pair of prescription lenses without the anti-reflective coating. ( Recommended for prescriptions up to a total power of +/- 5.00 Diopter )
- 1.60 HMC : Hard multi-coated ( Anti-reflective ) lenses. Recommend as it’s clearer and easy to clean.(( Recommended for prescriptions up to a total power of +/- 5.00 Diopter )
- 1.67 HMC: This is the high-index ( thinner) lenses with anti-reflective coat. Recommended for prescriptions above +/- 5.00 Diopter
The total power can be calculated by adding the SPH (Sphere) and Cyl (Cylinder) values for each eye. For this example- the total power of Right-Eye is 2.25 and of the Left-Eye is 1.50. Choose 1.60 index for total power up to about -6.00 and 1.67 for above -6.00 to avoid overly thicker lenses.
- How long does it take for the delivery?
The expected delivery time is 10-12 days.
- Does it have any warranty?
The manufacturer does a great job in making water-tight swimming goggles with custom prescription, but unfortunately, this product is not covered by any warranty.
- Can the lenses be replaced if the prescription changes after a year?
The lenses are sealed using unique technology to avoid water leaks and cannot be replaced.
|Choose frame Color||